2020-2021 Kindergarten Registration
If you have a child who will be five years old on or before December 1, 2020 and have not yet registered that child for Kindergarten, please contact the Registration Office by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
General Registration Update
Registrations can be completed during this time via email. Please contact the Registration Office by emailing email@example.com. Please note that when preparing documents for registration, please block out personal information such as social security number, license number, account numbers, etc...
Children who will be five years old on or before December 1, 2020 are eligible to register for September 2020 Kindergarten. For those who have not already registered their child, please contact the Registration Office at 631-382-2024 to schedule an appointment. The Registration Office opens at 8:30am.
In addition to the Kindergarten Registration packet, parents/guardians must bring the following information upon registration:
1. Proof of Child's Age
2. Parent/Guardian Photo ID
3. Record from a Physician with all Inoculations Listed with a Doctor’s Signature or Stamp
4. Proof of Residency
5. Proof of Custody or Guardianship
If you are unable to attend any of the above sessions or have any questions, please call the Registration Office at 631-382-2024
School District Boundaries - Click Here
Link to full immunization document may be found here.
4. Proof of Residency.
Ways you can show residency:
• Lease or deed
• Affidavit from the person you pay rent to, saying you live there
• Affidavit from a third party saying you live there
• A letter from the person you pay rent to saying you live there
• A letter from another person saying you live at your address
If you don't have any of the above, you may use the following:
• Pay stub showing your address
• Income tax form that shows your address
• Utility bill or other bill in your name
• Membership documents based on residency, such as a local library card
• Voter registration card
• Driver's license, or permit, or non-driver ID
• State or other government issued ID
• Documents from government agencies such as a social service agency or the federal Office of Refugee Resettlement
• Custody or guardianship papers
5. Proof of custody or guardianship
an affidavit (Parent or Guardian) saying that you have "total and permanent custody and control" over the child
other proof such as documentation that the child has been placed with a sponsor by a federal agency
Private and Parochial Letter 2020/2021
Private and Parochial Application 2020/2021 - Fillable
Guide to Understanding the New Rules for School Registration
Guía para Comprender las Reglas Nuevas para el Registro de la Escuela